LinkShare Link Lookup for Joomla (Scripts) Publisher's description
from P. Wayner
This alpha version of the Joomla Plugin makes it easy to add commission generating links to your postings.
This alpha version of the Joomla Plugin makes it easy to add commission generating links to your postings. All you need is an account at LinkShare. Whenever you see a product you like at one of the LinkShare merchants, all you need to do is copy this link into a post, wrap it with curly brackets and save. The plugin contacts LinkShare and converts it into a commission-generating link.
1) Install the two files, generator.xml and generator.php, in the content/plugins directory for your Joomla installation.
2) Go to Extensions/Plugin Manager and enable the plugin called LinkShare Link Generator.
3) Add your LinkShare token by clicking on the name of the plugin. This will pull up the "edit" page. The token field should be on the right. You get your token from your LinkShare account. If you don't have an account, you can create one at linkshare.com .
4) Look for products at LinkShare merchants who are approved partners. You register with each merchant at the LinkShare website. Search through the site and find links that you would like to include in your post.
5) Add a link to your posting by adding the link between curly brackets in a format like this:
When you save the posting, this should be converted into a commission paying link if everything is working correctly. Otherwise an error message will appear in your post below a red line.
System Requirements:Joomla 1.5
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall