MyLinks2 (Scripts) Publisher's description
Displays blogroll links on a Page or Post with thumbnail images of the linked site.
Displays blogroll links on a Page or Post with thumbnail images of the linked site. Insert [mylinks] to a Page or Post and it will display all your blogroll links there - with live snapshots of every page.
Only 1-2 Minutes and the thumbnails snapshots are generated. The initial generation takes some time, because the server has to deliver many thumbnails at one time. Once cached (1-2minutes), the thumbnails will appear instantly.
Note - if you are upgrading from 3.3 please make a note of your API key - it will not be copied to this new release!
1. Upload the mylinks.zip file using the plugin manager.
2. Activate the plugin and add your http://www.shrinkthweb.com API key in the My Links option under Settings. Then add the shortcode to your page/posts as follows.
3. Example: Use [mylinks] in your page or post to display all your links
4. Example: Use [mylinks=categoryname] to display just the links of the category categoryname in your page or post
5. Example: Use to display a thumbnail of the website http://www.your-homepage.com in your page or post
6. Thats it :)
System Requirements:2.3 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall