matlabfrag (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Zebb Prime
matlabfrag is a function which exports a Matlab figure to .eps and .tex files for use in LaTeX/pdfLaTeX/LyX.
matlabfrag is a function which exports a Matlab figure to .eps and .tex files for use in LaTeX/pdfLaTeX/LyX. It is inspired by LaPrint, but is intended to be more WYSIWYG, by respecting figure handles better.
Some of the advantages of matlabfrag compared to LaPrint are:
- Much more emphasis on WYSIWYG.
- Handles figures that need the OpenGL or Z-Buffer renderers.
- Text objects are sized correctly (such as with a legend).
- Tick labels are handled better.
- Reduced number of options (which could also be viewed as a disadvantage).
- A great user manual ;-)
To include the figures in LaTeX, pdfLaTeX and LyX I recommend the pstool package. More information can be found in the User Guide.
Please email any bug reports to me (see my account for more details). I'm unlikely to notice any bug reports posted in the comments.
This is version 0.6.16 of matlabfrag, uploaded 04-Apr-2010.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when a figure wasn't frontmost.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.8 (R2009a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall