matbrows (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Joshua Malina
Matbrowse is GUI-based function for managing MAT-Files
Matbrowse is GUI-based function for managing MAT-Files. It is an enhanced version of the program authored by Dr Igor Kaufman from the School of Physics and Chemistry, Lancaster University, UK,and includes many additional options.
- browse MAT-file contents and select variables;
- browse ASCII type MAT-file and load its variable;
- browse MATLAB current workspace and select variables;
- separately load selected variables to workspace (as structure fields or as variables);
- separately keep selected variables (from current workspace or from a MAT-file) to MAT-File.
Tested on MATLAB 5.3 (Win/NT)
System Requirements:MATLAB 5.3 (R11)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall