drawLA - Draw Toolbox for Linear Algebra (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Vladimir Bondarenko
The drawLA Toolbox was created to facilitate visualization of some basic concepts of Linear Algebra
The drawLA Toolbox was created to facilitate visualization of some basic concepts of Linear Algebra. It is a collection of MATLAB functions for easy plotting of 2D/3D vectors, planes, lines and spheres, and... displaying matrix equations.
There are 12 functions in the toolbox.
10 of them produce 2D/3D plots of geometric objects:
1. drawVector.m - Draw 2D/3D vector(s).
2. drawPlane.m - Draw 2D/3D plane.
3. drawSpan.m - Draw line(2D)/plane(3D) spanned by one (2D/3D) or two (3D) vectors.
4. drawLine.m - Draw 2D/3D line between two points.
5. drawXLine.m - Draw vertical line in xy-plane at given x value.
6. drawYLine.m - Draw horizontal line in xy-plane at given y value.
7. drawCircle.m - Draw circle(s) in a xy-plane plot.
8. drawAxes.m - Draw 2D/3D coordinate axes lines.
9. drawSphere.m - Draw unit 2D/3D sphere under a linear (affine) transformation.
10. drawMesh.m - Plot a polygonal 2D/3D mesh.
The other 2 are auxiliary functions for:
11. dispMEq - Formatted display of a matrix equation.
12. drawGraph - Draw small directed graph with up to 6 nodes.
Each function is provided with a help and examples of its usage. E.g., |help drawPlane|.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.6 (R2008a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall