Whack-a-"Maverick": Save America! (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Kenneth Eaton
This is a game I made as an example of what can be done with this modular Whack-a-Mole game design code I've created
This is a game I made as an example of what can be done with this modular Whack-a-Mole game design code I've created. I designed the function "whack.m" to be a modular game that could be easily customized to create any Whack-a-Mole type game you choose. The function "whack.m" handles the creation of the GUI and controls the mechanics of the game play. All of the images, text, and various game parameters are read in from the "whack.mat" data file. By replacing data within this data file you can create your own version of the classic Whack-a-Mole style game. See "whack.txt" for a complete explanation of the data in the "whack.mat" data file and how to modify it.
1) If you are insulted by this game, please check to see that you have sense_of_humor.m on your MATLAB path.
2) No, I will not be making any Democrat versions. If you would like to make one, be my guest.
3) Feel free to email me your own Whack-a-Mole versions you create with this code, or post them on the FEX. I may package them with the next version I create.
4) No Republicans were harmed in the making of this game.
I have a few upgrades you can look forward to in the future:
1) Smoother animations of mole movements.
2) Animated hammer movement.
3) Sound effects.
4) Error-checking of data file contents and a data file menu for selecting one of potentially many games to play.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.1.0 (R14SP3)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall