Connect Five Publisher's description
from Zhen Qian
Connect Five is a simplified version of Connect Five (in Chinese, WuZiQi) game for two players.
Run wuziqi.m to play the game.
1. Players can choose which color to go first, then click Start button.
2. Click Clear button to clear the current game, and click Start to start over.
3. Click Undo button to undo the goes.
4. Check checkbox 'Hint On' to let computer help find threats such as Huosan (free-ends three) and Chongsi (one-free-end four).
According to the current home-played Wuziqi rules in China, I have modified some of the rules:
1. This version allows the free choose of first-to-go color.
2. It doesn't ban Three-and-Three and Four-and-Four.
3. The chess board is bigger than 15x15.
System Requirements:В· MATLAB Release: R2006a
В· Image Processing Toolbox
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only