Checkers (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Krishna Lalith
Checkers is played on the dark squares only
DESCRIPTION of GAME:
1. Checkers is played on the dark squares only.
2. If one of your pieces is next to one of your opponent''s pieces and the square beyond it is free, you are required to jump over the opponentвЂ™s piece. The opponentвЂ™s piece is then removed from the board.
3. It is possible to jump many times in a row with the same piece.
4. In the beginning, pieces can only move and jump forward. However, if a piece reaches the far end of the board then it becomes a king. (In this program, the king has a circle on it.)
5. A king is allowed to move and jump diagonally backwards and forwards.
6. Kings can be captured like any other piece.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.4 (R2007a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall