Sugeno-type FIS output tuning (Scripts) Publisher's description
The archive contains sugenotune.m which is used to tune Sugeno-type FIS outputs.
The archive contains sugenotune.m which is used to tune Sugeno-type FIS outputs. The used methods are ldivide, Kalman filter, pseudoinversion, Kaczmarz algorithm, and gradient descent methods. Though the user can supply sugenotune.m with his own methods.
- FIS with multiple outputs is allowed;
- the tuning takes into account rule weights;
- the FIS outputs can be pure constant (all MFs are constant), pure linear (all MFs are linear) or mixed (some MFs are constant and the rest are linear);
- there is also sugenotunex.m available which is compatible with extended rule structure (see my submission with file ID 28393);
- see example1.m and example2.m for usage details.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.9 (2009b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall