RNEL_DB Object Oriented Database for Matlab (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Joost Wagenaar
RNEL_DB is an object oriented database solution for large data sets that need to be stored and/or analyzed within Matlab.
RNEL_DB is an object oriented database solution for large data sets that need to be stored and/or analyzed within Matlab. It provides a transparent solution for people that currently store their data in matlab-structures.
Using the RNEL_DB class-definition, we created a database solution that:
* is transparent to the user as it behaves like a giant Matlab structure.
* has a distributed file system which saves the data across many files.
* has an object oriented structure which enables object specific methods.
* enforces a structured way for organizing functions related to the data.
* has fast access to all the data.
* is 100% developed using standard Matlab syntax, making it easy to adapt to specific needs.
Currently, we have over 20 GigaBytes of data stored in the database are able to access everything as easy as indexing a giant Matlab structure.
More information can be found on: www.jwagenaar.net/rnel_db
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.9 (2009b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall