Probabilistic Data Association Filters (PDAF) - a tracking demo (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Uri Dubin
This code is a demo that implements multiple target tracking in 2 dimensions
This code is a demo that implements multiple target tracking in 2 dimensions. It is inspired by work of Y. Bar-Shalom related to Probabilistic Data Association Filters (PDAF).
Main file "Structure_PDAF_Tracking_Demo.m" does the following:
1. Generates number of points moving on different trajectories.
2. Adds clutter and noisy points.
3. Initializes the tracking structures.
4. Implements multiple target tracking over the time.
5. The tracking supports multiple target initiation, occlusion and loss.
This code could be extended to multiple dimensions, target moving profiles and noise. The tracking algorithm tries to follow the original PDAF algorithm. However, some shortcuts are made. Several parameters control the behavior of the tracking.
You are invited to try and comment me on this code.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.9 (2009b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall