pointsection (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Jeff Tuhtan
This function carries out the following tasks
This function carries out the following tasks:
1) Imports a set of xyz scatter data, interpolates them to a uniform mesh, and creates a contour map figure of the results.
2) Allows for the user to interactively select a series of data points by selecting them using 'getpts' on the figure.
3) Creates cross sections between the data points.
4) Exports the results as a 3-D graphic.
5) Exports the cross section xyz coordinates to Excel as 'CSData.xls', where each cross section has its own worksheet.
An example scatter data set 'Scatter.dat' has been included.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.8 (R2009a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall