Plotting BRDF data from a CCD (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Guillaume Ged
These programs were developped to exploit luminance or BRDF data from the EZ-Contrast instrument developped by Eldim
These programs were developped to exploit luminance or BRDF data from the EZ-Contrast instrument developped by Eldim. They are applicable to any measurment done using a ccd sensor.
The developped library includes:
- maxima research
- Polar zenithal plot of ccd sections
- Polar azimutal plot of ccd sections
- ccd zone restriction according to a zenithal angle.
- 3D sphere based representation.
- two samples .txt files from actual measurements, a diffuse standard and a glass sample.
The sphere based BRDF representation approximates whatr the visual system could perceive when gazing at the surface of an object.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.8 (R2009a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall