Photomosaicing (Scripts) Publisher's description
Program asks user to load two images by using imread
Purpose of the program:
1. Program asks user to load two images by using imread.
2. Program converts the images from full color to grayscale using rgb2gray, and then convert the grayscale from 8-bit integer format to doubles using im2double.
3. Program reads in from the user the range of offsets to search, in the form of xMin, xMax, yMin, and yMax. Program verifies that they do not exceed the width or height of the images, as appropriate, in either positive or negative direction.
4. Results are storing in a Results matrix which contains all zero.
5. By using a pair of nested "for" loops to loop through the search ranges of X and Y offset.
6. Once the average differences have all been calculated and stored in the results matrix,find the ( Y, X ) pair that produces the minimum difference by using:
a. [ valueX, indexX ] = min( min( results ) )
b. [ valueY, indexY ] = min( min( resultsвЂ™ ) )
7. Program reports the optimal ( Y, X ) offset values, along with a full descripton of the problem solved
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.9 (2009b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall