MATLAB Tips & Tricks (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Gabriel Peyre
First keep in mind that this is not a MATLAB tutorial
First keep in mind that this is not a MATLAB tutorial. This is just a list of tricks I have found useful while writing my toolboxes available on the MATLAB Central repository.
You can e-mail me if you have corrections about these pieces of code, or if you would like to add your own tips to those described in this document.
Some random examples (you will find piece of code in the pdf) :
- Access a matrix from a list of entries.
- Output a string without carriage return.
- Draw a 3D sphere.
- Remove the ticks from a drawing.
- Compute centered finite differences.
- Generate n points sampled uniformly at random on a sphere.
- Compute the 3D rotation matrix M around an axis v.
- Display the result of an FFT with the 0 frequency in the middle.
- Perform a symmetric boundary adapted convolution.
- Draw the image of a disk and a square.
- Generate a C^alpha regular function.
- Turn a triangulation into an adjacency matrix.
System Requirements:MATLAB 6.5 (R13)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall