look3d: A 3-D Image Viewer (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Ren Hui Gong
This GUI program allows you to navigate through a 3-D image with three orthogonal views
This GUI program allows you to navigate through a 3-D image with three orthogonal views, and display the intensity value at any voxel location. You can see the intensity values by moving the mouse pointer over any of the three views, or you can navigate through the data using following two methods:
- Use the sliders to navigate in one of the three directions;
- Click a point in any view to see the three orthogonal slices at that point.
This tool is also useful if you want to visualize or check the values of the deformation fields after a deformable registration. If this is what you are looking for, be sure to save the deformation fields in three separate 3-D images in a MetaImage format.
At the moment only MetaImage formats (.mhd and .mha) are supported.
The code for reading MetaImage data is taken from ReadData3D by D. Kroon, University of Twente, July 2010.
Three ways to run this code:
1. LOOK3D, without any arguments;
2. LOOK3D(filename), where filename is ended with .mhd or .mha;
3. LOOK3D(V), where V is a 3-D array with column->X, row->Y, and the third dimension maps to Z.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.11 (2010b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall