ISO 8601 Extended Format Date String from Date Vector (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Stephen Cobeldick
This Mfile offers a fast conversion of a date vector to a string
This Mfile offers a fast conversion of a date vector to a string, where the date/time given in the string is controlled by a token.
1. ISO 8601 date/time/timestamp extended format:
- Returns one of two date formats:
- The token can be used to return a shortened version of the full string, eg only date, time or week.
- The first week of the year includes the first thursday of the year.
- Mfile can easily be adapted to provide the basic format date.
2. Single token:
- Faster than "date2str".
- Only single tokens allowed.
- ANY combination of date/time strings can be concatenated post-processing (including combinations not permitted by "date2str"): this is usually faster than "date2str".
- Consistent token syntax.
- Easily adapted to other languages.
- Tokens include: day of the year or remaining, year quarter, year, month as digit or word, day as word, date, hour, minute, second or deci/centi/milliseconds.
- The provided date vector must have correct value ranges.
- This is NOT a drop-in replacement for "date2str", and has a different syntax and application.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.11 (2010b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall