GUI Technical Analysis Tool (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Leonidas Bleris
ive the symbol of the stock
1. Give the symbol of the stock.
2. Give today's date in the specific format (months-days-year).
3. 'GET DATA' button fetches the data from Yahoo server.
4. Choose the number of days you want to examine.
5. Pick the fast and slow averages used by the functions (remember fast has to be smaller than slow).
6. Press the 'RESULTS' button to obtain the plots: Bollinger, simple moving average, square root weighted moving average, linear moving average, square weighted moving average and exponential moving average.
7. You can update the results using the days/fast/slow options and re-press 'RESULTS'.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7 (R14)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall