glmlab (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Peter Dunn
glmlab is a set of m-files for using MATLAB for analysing generalised linear models
glmlab is a set of m-files for using MATLAB for analysing generalised linear models. It originally was developed to replace GLIM in a small way at the University where I work (the University of Southern Queensland, Australia). It has since grown, and now contains quite a lot of the features found in GLIM. It enables models such as multiple regression, probit models, logistic regression, and log-linear models (among others) to be fitted.
glmlab has these features:
* A graphical user interface with drop down menu to select distribution, link, etc...
* A choice of error distribution (normal, gamma, inverse Gaussian,Possion, binomial)
* A choice of links (identity, log, reciprocal, square root, power, logistic, probit, complementary log-log)
* A choice of errors to calculate (Pearson, deviance, quantile)
* Some residual plots
* The ability to define your own error distributions and link functions
* Prior weights, offsets and interactions
* the ability to save models between sessions
System Requirements:MATLAB 5.2 (R10)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall