ECRobotInstaller вЂ“ Simplified installation of tools for Embedded Coder Robot (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Gautam Vallabha
"Embedded Coder Robot" (ECRobot) is a Simulink-based modeling and code-generation environment for the LEGO Mindstorms NXT
"Embedded Coder Robot" (ECRobot) is a Simulink-based modeling and code-generation environment for the LEGO Mindstorms NXT. Generating code with ECRobot requires several products, such as Cygwin (TM), GNU ARM (TM) Compiler, and the LEGO Mindstorms (TM) NXT driver.
ECRobotInstaller simplifies the download and install of ECRobot and all the associated tools. It essentially consists of three MATLAB files:
* a script that downloads all the components (download_ecrobot_tools.m)
* a script that configures and installs the components (install_ecrobot_tools.m)
* A GUI that walks the user through updating the firmware on the LEGO NXT (update_nxt_firmware.m)
For more information, see README.pdf.
ECRobotInstaller (ver 1.37) has been tested with (and requires) ECRobot ver 3.18. Note:
* ECRobot requires Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* ECRobot requires 32-bit MATLAB (it is possible to install 32-bit MATLAB on a 64-bit platform; see link below).
* FileExchange entry for Embedded Coder Robot:
* MATLAB and Simulink solutions for LEGO Mindstorms NXT development:
* Installing 32-bit MATLAB on a 64-bit Windows machine:
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.4 (R2007a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall