Developing Models from Experimental Data using System Identification Toolbox (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Rajiv Singh
These files support the webinar titled "Developing Models from Experimental Data Using System Identification Toolbox".
These files support the webinar titled "Developing Models from Experimental Data Using System Identification Toolbox". The webinar was presented on April 05, 2007 and can be found at:
For other webinars and demos related to System Identification Toolbox, please visit: http://www.mathworks.com/products/sysid/
1. webinar_walk_through.m: contains all the linear and nonlinear estimation examples presented during the webinar.
2. Data files and Simulink models: process_data.mat, ExampleModel.mdl, Friction_Model.mdl. Any other data files used in the presentation already ship with the toolbox (ver 7.0).
- You basically need only System Identification Toolbox (SITB) to try out most examples.
- To use Simulink blocks, you would, of course, need Simulink.
- Control System Toolbox is used at one place to show how estimated models can be converted into LTI objects (SS, TF etc)
- Optimization Toolbox will be used if available for grey box estimation. If not, SITB's built-in optimizers will be used automatically.
- Other products mentioned: Neural Network Toolbox, Model Predictive Control Toolbox and Robust Control Toolbox. http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fx_...ntification.zip
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.4 (R2007a)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall