deal2 - Multiple assignment (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Miroslav Balda
The function deal2 is designated for multiple assignment
The function deal2 is designated for multiple assignment. It is an extension of the function deal. The main differences between both functions are:
- deal2 need not have equal number of input and output arguments,
- deal2 makes all output arguments empty for missing input arguments,
- deal2 transfers at most nargout arguments from input arguments,
- deal2 may split input arguments into elements and tranfer them to output arguments.
- deal2 may decompose matrices into columns and store them in output arguments
All superfluous output arguments are made empty, and all superfluous input arguments are not transfered.
System Requirements:MATLAB 7.3 (R2006b)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall