IEEE 802.11a WLAN model Publisher's description
from Martin Clark
IEEE 802.11a WLAN model - IEEE 802.11a WLAN physical layer model, with demonstration of adaptive modulation and coding.
- End-to-end 802.11a physical layer
- All mandatory and optional data rates: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, and 54 Mb/s
- BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM modulations
- Forward error correction coding (convolutional; code rates 1/2, 2/3, 3/4)
- OFDM transmission: 52 subcarriers, 4 pilots, 64-pt FFTs, circular prefix
- Data interleaving
- PLCP preamble (modeled as 2x2 long training sequences)
- Receiver equalization
- Viterbi decoding
- Data rates selectable on-the-fly
- Adaptive modulation demo over dispersive multipath fading channel
1. Unzip to a new folder.
2(a). If you are running under R13 (MATLAB 6.5), change the MATLAB current directory to the subdirectory R13, then open the 'IEEE80211a_NoSF' mdl file. (If you have Stateflow, you can also run the enhanced version, IEEE80211a.mdl.)
2(b). If you are running under R13SP1 (MATLAB 6.5.1), change the MATLAB current directory to the subdirectory R13SP1, then open the 'IEEE80211a' mdl file.
System Requirements:В· MATLAB Release: R13
В· Communications Toolbox
В· Communications Blockset
В· Signal Processing Blockset
В· Signal Processing Toolbox
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only