Scroll Bars Script Publisher's description
from Vic Phillips
Scroll Bars script returns a value relative to the scroll bar slider position which can be used to control the value of an element.
Scroll Bars script returns a value relative to the scroll bar slider position which can be used to control the value, position or other attributes of an elements.
The scroll bar can include a slider and left and right scroll buttons. This script addresses four types of scroll bars:
- No Slider or Scroll Buttons.
- Slider but no Scroll Buttons.
- Slider and Right Scroll Button but no Left Scroll Button.
- Slider and Left Scroll Button but no Right Scroll Button.
- Slider, Right Scroll Buttons and Left Scroll Button.
A value between 0 and a specified maximum relative to the clicked or slider position is passed to a specified function as the first argument together with the slide bar object as the second argument.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: