Tigra Slider Control Publisher's description
from SoftComplex Inc.
Tigra Slider Control is DHTML component for the websites that adds vertical and horizontal trackbar capability to the HTML forms similarly to the controls widely used in desktop applications.
Tigra Slider Control - is DHTML component for the websites that adds vertical and horizontal trackbar capability to the HTML forms similarly to the controls widely used in desktop applications. The position of the handler is translated into the value from specified range and placed in existing input box of the HTML form. The slider is simple improvement that makes the interface more user friendly.
- Any number of controls can be added to any number of forms
- Attaches to the existing form input (text or hidden), synchronizes both ways
- Both vertical and horizontal sliders are supported
- Result is mapped to value from specified numeric range
- Supports discrete values (increments), this can also be used to specify result's precision
- Customizable appearance, can be configured to match look and feel of existing interface
- Acts as additional level of input validation - user can't select the value from outside of specified range
- Low weight and high performance
- All modern browsers supported, future browser's versions ready
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only