PopCalendarXP Publisher's description
It features auto-adaptive positioning, database-driven events/agendas, real cross-browser capability, extremely customizable UI, super easy-to-use design and many handy options.
It works perfectly with ASP.NET, ASP, JSP, PHP, ColdFusion and other web frameworks.
- Support all major browsers on Windows, MacOS, Linux and Solaris.
- Calendar look is extremely customizable and can be switched among different themes.
- Lightweight and high-performance, main engine is only around 23KB in size.
- "Bulletproof" calendar panel won't be penetrated by any form elements.
- Various fascinating effects to highlight selected date, today, agendas and holidays.
- Sophisticated dynamic date range support, visually strike-out any disabled date.
- Retrieving agendas from either script file or backend database.
- Auto-adaptive or static positioning with localizer support.
- Powerful date parsing and auto-correction.
- Contextual agenda messages in status-bar and/or tooltips.
- Versatile and removable top/bottom sections.
- USA/Europe/ISO-8601 conformant calendar formats and selectable week numbers.
- Build-in major date formats support and can be expanded to deal with any format via your own plugins.
- Unicode compliant and ready for localization and/or internationalization.
- Unique plug-in design maximizes the extensibility.
- Expandable holiday function can accommodate most sophisticated holiday algorithms.
- Unlimited date pickers on the same page and the engine only need to be loaded once.
- Agenda can be shared across multiple calendars, even with FlatCalendarXP.
- Easy to install, easy to use. (NN4 needs more care)
- Fully compatible with ASP.NET, JSP, PHP, ColdFusion and other cgi technologies.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only