Double-Click to Move Table Row Publisher's description
Double-Click to Move Table Row
Script allows users to move rows up and down on a table by simply double-clicking on the source row and then again on the destination row. By using a double-click event handler, one can avoid "clashing" with click events, thus, allowing the scripts use to be isolated (installed without breaking other scripts).
Features:- Good for single tables Only (although could be expanded to include multiple tables).
- No code is required to be within table element other than [ TABLE id="mainTable" ...] .
- Table row labels (TR) must be capitalized.
- Moving rows:
- Double-click on row (will change color) to be moved, Double-click on location to move row.
- If row to be moved is above the "future" location then the row will be inserted below the "future" location double-clicked.
- If the row to be moved is located below the "future" location then will be inserted above the "future" location double-clicked.
- Reset system (2 ways to remove first double-click) - reset the highlight conditions and rowID container:
- Pressing key "Esc".
- Double-click a second time on row that has been activated (double-clicked).
System Requirements:В· IE 5.5+ ONLY
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only