DHTML Popup Window Publisher's description
from Ilya Lyubinskiy
DHTML Popup Window script is a replacement for popup windows created with window.open() function
- It has fully customizable design.
- It will not be blocked by popup blocking software.
- Unlike standard popups, it will not be sent to back when you click on the main window.
- You have many options to position DHTML popup window: relative to the browser window, relative to the mouse pointer, relative to an HTML element, or you can keep its current position.
- You can move and close DHTML popup window just the same way as a window in a Windows application.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only