Tipster for Script Publisher's description
from Angus Turnbull
Tipster script can produce custom HTML moving, fading, coloured pop-up tips for any link or other object in a document.
This script can produce custom HTML moving, fading, coloured pop-up tips for any link or other object in a document.
- Object-orientated for ease of use, and multiple tip systems per page.
- Customisable positions and dimensions for each tip...
- Tips can be offset from mouse position or positioned via formulae.
- Tips can be static or track the mouse around the screen, with customisable degrees of stickiness.
- You can have hierarchial nested tips if you want...
- Tips restrained by window -- always appear within screen borders.
- In IE/Windows, NS6 and Safari 1.2 , tips can fade in and out at a custom speed.
- You can add tips to any object that supports onmouseover and onmouseout.
- Tip data can be in an external file or inline.
- Tip template replacement engine means you can customise anything -- colours, sizes, content...
- Tips can have advanced HTML formatting...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only