RChart Java component Script Publisher's description
RChart Java component allows you to add charts to your Java application or website.
Add charts to your Java application or website (can be used with ASP, Php, JSP[TM] ...).
RChart is a popular product due to the fact that it is very simple but powerfull and useful product.
Create more than 18 different types of charts and combine them:
- Max.Min chart
- OHLC Chart
- Down-drill (pies and bars) - Barchart
- Stacked barchart
- Candlestick chart
- Scatter chart
- Event chart - Curve chart (interpolation)
- B-Splines (approximation)
- Least Squares Lines
- Piechart 3D
- Linechart 3D
- Barchart 3D
- Circular Gauge
You can configure almost anything in the chart: fonts, color, line styles, fill styles, sizes, layout, etc ...
Some advanced features are:
- Export to gif , jpg, png.
- Read chart from URL
- JDBC[TM] Data population
- Zoom and scroll
- line with width and style
- automatic scales/ticks - Two Y Axis
- Vertical labels
- Source code
- Logarithmic scale
- ready to use Servlet
- automatic date labels
- click on objects and trigger events
- Transparent fillings (for the Java[TM] platform 1.2 or later)
- non continuous lines (null values)
- background images and points
- Listener for interactive charts
- Position of legend
- Servlet can create image Maps
- realtime features (updatable chart)
- X scale on top
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: