2D / 3D Area Graph and Charts Publisher's description
2D / 3D Area Graph and Charts allows you to create area graphs and chart for web publishing.
The 2D / 3D Area Graph provides both a client and server side solution for the incorporation of area graphs and charts into web pages. It provides versatile components so that web authors and Java developers can easily build and publish dynamic and interactive area charts.
Both the applet and servlet are designed to take multiple series of numerical data and graph the information as 2D or 3D Area Graphs. The applets and servlets can acquire data from a variety of sources including,
- Scripts and server Side processes (eg. Servlets, JSP, ASP, PERL)
- HTML parameters
- 2D/3D Graphing Mode
- Various Data Sources (Files, Databases, Scripts/Server processes, HTML parameters).
- Printer Friendly
- Labels On/Off, Font and Color Selectable
- Target Lines
- Trend Lines
- Multiple Graphs
- Configurable Point Symbols
- Automatic Legend Generation
- Configurable Number of decimal places to show values
- Label Orientation
- Configurable Depth of the 3D effect
- Display Values on Mouse Over events
- URL link on Mouse Click Events
- Free Form Images can be incorporated into the Chart Canvas
- Free Form Lines of Text can be incorporated into the Chart Canvas
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: