WAV audio recording applet SDK for Music and Sound Publisher's description
from VIMAS Technologies
WAV audio recording applet SDK is designed to create a web audio recorder on the web site.
The WAV audio recording applet SDK is designed to create the web audio recorder on the web site. It allows to record the audio in WAV format from the web site and upload audio file to the web server via HTTP.
Also, it is possible to save recorded audio file on the client computer and open it from there. To playback the recorded audio from the server the recording applet works in streaming mode.
The WAV recording applet uses native methods to sound capture, which will be installed on the computer when you use the applet for the first time. The recording applet is digitally signed.
As example how to control the recording applet from Java, we offer interface applet with source code. So, a web designer can customize the recording applet interface according to the web site style and design.
WAV recording applet functionality:
- Audio capture from sound card in the following formats:
- WAV PCM/16bits/mono;
- WAV Mu-Law/ 8bits/mono;
- WAV A-Law/8bits/mono.
- The sampling frequencies are 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz. The format and sampling frequency can be set as applet parameters.
- Playback of the recorded audio file for sound quality and content evaluation.
- Uploading of audio file to web server via HTTP. The PHP server script is used to receive audio file on the server and save it in the specified folder.
- Playback of the audio files from the web server in the streaming mode.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only