jlGui player Applet for Music and Sound Publisher's description
jlGui player Applet is the applet version of jlGui, Music Player for the Java platform, free, open source project.
jlGui player Applet is the applet version of jlGui, Music Player for the Javaв„ў platform, free, open source project.
To play any MP3 or OGG Vorbis file/stream, you need a browser JavaSound 1.0 compliant : Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera ... with Javaв„ў Plugin 1.3 or higher.
Basic parameters :
- skin : Filename of the WinAmp skin 2.0 to load (e.g. skins/askin.wsz).
- You can download some nice skins at 1001skins.com.
- song : MP3 filename or M3U playlist to load on starting.
- start : Plays automatically the MP3 file on applet loading. Values could be "yes" or "no".
Advanced parameters :
- init : jlGuiApplet configuration filename. Default is "jlgui.ini". You have to modify this file if you want to enable repeat or shuffle.
- location : This parameter allows to modify "Eject" button behaviour.
- "none" value means that the button is disabled.
- "url" value means that you could open remote MP3, skins or playlist.
- "all" value means that your could open both local files (MP3, skin, playlist) or remote file. You have to sign the applet for this value. Default value is "none".
- useragent : User-Agent signature of the client. Some streaming servers use it to return either HTML or stream.
- forceogg : Force "Ogg Vorbis" audio decoding (for Ogg Vorbis steams only).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only