QuickDownloader for Download Managers Publisher's description
QuickDownloader is a free download manager that allows you to download files faster.
QuickDownloader is a free download manager that allows you to download files up to 300% faster than the normal speed.
- Support for multiple Downloads
- System Integrity Checkers which ensure that all system critical components exists and are in the correct location
- Memory use reduced to between 2-4mb
- Capability to carry out both downloads and Resume simultaneously
- Extensive Decoupling of Code to reduce dependencies between code which could cause problem in future
- Better Handling of errors
- Handling of 100 % of all possible errors that can be thrown
- Reformatting of the Refresh command. Refresh command in the past removed the Resume Tab and recreated it so that new Resumes came into affect
- Refresh command also refreshed the Archive downloads and can take into affect any new archives to be added to the folder
- Restructuring of all Packages and classes to a new structure
- All GUIвЂ™s have been repositioned to a middle of the Application
- All QuickDownloader source code can now be downloaded in a pdf document or viewed online.
- The SplashScreen has now been removed
- Support for 3rd party themes which can be used by QuickDownloader
- A Desktop button which can set the location to the users desktop
- Resuming of All Downloads
- Information on each Download that can be resumed
- Buffer Resizing for optimum use
- Proxy Configuration for systems behind firewalls
- Ability to change System Settings to make QuickDownloader more personalisable
- The viewing of System Resources and the resources in use by QD
- Changing of Skins
- Uses minimum of Memory
- Log and error handling support
- Accelerates Downloads by upto 300%
- Support for all types of Network connections such as Dial Up, Broadband T1 etc.
- Ability to download from both http and ftp sites
- 100 % Resume support on all downloads even if the server doesn't support it.
- Downloads can be zipped up upon download to minimise the amount of space it takes
- OS Independent
- Faster Resume Support
- Integrity checker for all gui based components
- The bytes downloaded so far is displayed dynamically in b, kb, mb
- Pausing Of Downloads now possible for both New or Resume Downloads
- Status Panel displays info on what has been downloaded so far
- Start and Resume buttons can be enabled and disabled
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only