Tema Publisher's description
from Mikhail Kryshen
Tema is a macro processor and template engine for the Java platform
Tema is a macro processor and template engine for the Java platform.
* Extensibility: implement new functions as Java classes.
* Database access (could be used to generate XML or other text with data from SQL database).
* Processes and outputs data as early as possible (function could start to output data before all it's arguments are read and parsed).
* Apache Ant integration.
What's New in This Release:Features backported from the development branch:
* improved error reporting,
* report unexpected end of file as an error,
* read EOF once (no need to press ^D several times to exit when running on console),
* support for building native binary using GCJ,
* updated documentation (still incomplete).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: No Install support