JBoss ESB Publisher's description
Reliable SOA infrastructure.
JBossESB is the next generation of EAI - better and without the vendor-lockin characteristics of old.
As such, many of the capabilities mirror those of existing EAI offerings: Business Process Monitoring, Integrated Development Environment, Human Workflow User Interface, Business Process Management, Connectors, Transaction Manager, Security, Application Container, Messaging Service, Metadata Repository, Naming and Directory Service, Distributed Computing Architecture.
It uses a flexible architecture based on SOA principles such as loose-coupling and asynchronous message passing, emphasizing an incrementa approach to adopting and deploying an SOI.
- support for general notification framework. Transports supported include JMS (JBossMQ, JBoss Messaging, Oracle AQ and MQSeries), InVm, TCP/IP, email, database or file system.
- JMS and SQL transaction integration.
- More seamless integration when deployed into JBossAS.
- jBPM integration.
- WS-BPEL support.
- Web Services support.
- Improved deployment and configuration, using a specific ESB server.
- Groovy support.
- trailblazer example.
- many quickstart examples to get you going.
- support for data transformations using Smooks 1.0 or XSLT.
- listeners and action model to support loose-coupling of interaction steps.
- content based routing using Drools or XPath.
- support for registries, using JAX-R and jUDDI out-of-the-box. Now supporting the SOA Software UDDI registry too.
- gateways to allow non-ESB aware traffic to flow into the ESB.
- graphical configuration editor.
- high performance and reliability
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only