XG-SIDE MENU Publisher's description
from XGem Publications
XG-SIDE MENU - XML based vertical menu
- XML based vertical menu
- Can apply gradient color to menu background
- Can apply embedded font
- Automatic link
- RollOver/RollOut animation
- Auto align and showing menu
- Can attach sound for mouse events (roll over and click).
- Can apply alpha to gradient.
- Can attach shadow.
- Define Shadow Alpha and Shadow Distance from menu
- Can set border color and thickness.
- Can define where the light is comming from (top, bottom, right, left). This will make the gradient color (and light effect) rotate.
- Horizontal and vertical ditance (in pixels). This will allow you to modify the distance between menu a submenu buttons.
- Can make the ghost effect visible or not. The ghost effect is an animation that appears on rolling over any menu button.
- Can set the submenus sliding direction.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only