Guestwho Script Publisher's description
Guestwho is a guestbook application template based, meaning you can create your own static layout for each page, and incorporate special content tags to add dynamic information.
GuestWho is template based, meaning you can create your own static layout for each page, and incorporate special content tags to add dynamic information from GuestWho (e.g. date, time, etc).
- Ability to export entries to a number of formats.
- Auto-correction of missing "http://" on web addresses.
- Customisable HTML formatting like bold, italic, etc.
- Ability to show/hide the display of email addresses
- You can decide if visitors email addresses are publicly displayed or not.
- Allows visitors to jump to the first or last page of entries, with the click of a button.
- Allows you or your visitors to search GuestWho for a particular entry.
- You can search by any field you like, and with various types of matches.
- Preview entry before submit. Allows visitors to preview what their entry looks like before submitting it. Gives them the opportunity to change their entry before submitting also.
- Displays entries in any order, and remembers each visitorвЂ™s preferences.Possible orders are by entry, by date, by name, etc.
- Splits words longer than a specified length into multiple parts, allowing them to wrap neatly to the screen.
- Adjust time difference between their time and server time. You can adjust the number of hours forward or back to fit your time zone.
- Stop visitors with same IP from posting more than once an hour. This just means that anyone from the same computer can't post more than once an hour. This prevents "spammers", who deliberately enter many entries at a time.
- Add Smilies to entries. Smilies (or emoticons as they are referred to) are simple graphics that replace text emotions.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: