BNBForm Publisher's description
BNBForm program is designed to allow you to quickly implement your HTML based forms.
This program is designed to allow you to quickly implement your HTML based forms.
The program is configured by information you provide in the form itself, so you can get the script to handle your data in a variety of ways without changing your scripts.
Without writing one line of perl code, you can do the following (in any combination!):
- Submit E-mail to a specified person(s) and CC as well.
- Send the data to a file for easy import into a database program.
- Automatically send a resonse to the submitter, with a text file to contain your message.
- Define the order the data is printed.
- Enforce completion of specified fields.
- Define a page for a "Thank you" or an "Oops!" message after the form is submitted.
System Requirements:CGI and Perl
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only