Bitflu for Download Managers Publisher's description
from Adrian Ulrich
Bitflu is a free BitTorrent client.
Bitflu is a free BitTorrent client. The client was written in Perl and is designed to run as a daemon (7x24h , like mlnet) on Linux, *BSD and maybe even OSX. Features:
- Multiple downloads
- Designed to run as a daemon/No GUI: You can connect to the client using the telnet or HTTP interface
- Security: The client can chroot itself and drop privileges
- Bandwith shaping (currently only upload)
- Crash-Proof design: Crashes or a full filesystem will never corrupt your downloads again :-)
- Non-Threading/(almost)Non-Forking design: All connections are handled in non-blocking state using a dynamic select loop
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only