SQLgrey for Email System Utilities Publisher's description
from Lionel Bouton
SQLgrey is a postfix policy service implementing a grey-listing policy.
SQLgrey is a postfix policy service implementing a grey-listing policy. It is written in Perl and uses DBI to access an SQL database.
Its goal is reducing the SPAM reaching user mailboxes.
SQLgrey gained the following features since the beginning:
- SQLgrey can withstand a database crash (grey-listing is automatically switched off)
- 3 grey-listing algorithms to choose from
- Support for file-based IP and FQDN whitelists
- Support for fetching up-to-date whitelists from a repository
- Can mail the admin when the database is unavailable
- Auto-whitelists now understand SRS (SPF-aware mail forwarding)
- IPv6 support
- OPTIN / OPTOUT support
- Fine log controls
- Activity reports
System Requirements:В· Perl,
В· Net::Server::Multiplex (at least 0.87 is recommended, stability issues have been reported with earlier versions),
В· SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL (PostgreSQL is recommended).
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only