Contact Form for HTML Mail Publisher's description
from Stephen Ostermiller
Contact Form is a Perl script that allows users to send you email through a web interface.
This is a Perl script that you can run on your website in order to allow others to send you email through a web interface.
Unlike other web to email gateways, Contact Form is designed to thwart spammers. It does not allow email to be sent to unknown addresses, nor does it reveal addresses that it knows.
- Allow email to be sent to a list of known email addresses through a web interface.
- Prevent email from being sent to other addresses.
- Never reveal email addresses through the web interface.
- Contain no cross site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities.
- Do not allow arbitrary code to be run on the host.
- Provide adequate information in email headers to trace any spammers.
- Allow, but do not require, an external form.
- Server side validity checking of all data before email is sent.
- Optional client side validity checking of all data before the form is submitted.
- A default configuration that requires only a list of email addresses to be ready for use.
- A customizable interface that allows arbitrary fields.
- Easy to change the look and feel for website integration.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only