AnyEmail for HTML Mail Publisher's description
from Netbula LLC
AnyEmail is a POP3/SMTP email client installed on a web server, which allows you read/send email from a web browser.
Anyemail is a POP3/SMTP email client installed on a web server, which allows you read/send email from a web browser. It turns any POP3 mail account into web mail.
Anyemail is installed on a WEB server as a CGI program that can communicate with POP3 servers to retrieve email and communicate with SMTP servers to send email.
On reading email, the CGI program on the web server retrieves mails from a POP3 server, decodes them and returns them to your browser, on sending, the CGI takes your message and connect directly to the SMTP server to send the mail.
On forwarding, the programs retrieves the email from the POP3 server and sends it to the SMTP server. Since the e-mail retrieval and delivery are performed on the web server (which has fast Internet connection), Anyemail is very fast.
Furthermore, the Service Edition of AnyEmail is mod_perl compatible, which makes it even faster.
- Read email
- Reply to email (quote or not quote original message)
- Forward email
- Compose new email
- Delete email, one or more at a time.
- Sort email list by Subject, From, Date, etc.
- Multipage presentation
- Can set to use fixed pop server
- MIME attachment viewing (Base64 or quoted-printable encoding).
- Correct handling of foreign language emails.
- Send MIME attachments in one shot. Unlike yahoo or hotmail, where you have to send attachments one by one in separate steps, with AnyEmail, you send them along with the message text, just like any real email client.
- Address book, email signature and mail list. Export/Import contact lists in CSV format.
- User defined junk mail filter. Can filter base on sending SMTP server.
- WYSIWYG editing for supported browsers, this feature allows you to send rich HTML messages.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only