RediCart for Shopping Carts Publisher's description
from iTransact, Inc.
RediCart is a powerful Perl-based shopping cart system designed to enable you to accept credit card, check, and EFT payments online in real-time.
RediCart is a powerful Perl-based shopping cart system designed to enable you to accept credit card, check, and EFT payments online in real-time. It is designed to work with iTransact's payment acceptance services (RediCharge and RediCheck), but you can modify it to work elsewhere.
Features: - No per-transaction or usage fees.
- Only three small Perl scripts for easy installation
- Header and Footer HTML pages for quick set-up
- Uses customer's IP address to track cart contents
- Advanced shipping charge options. (quantity, weight, price)
- Advanced tax options. (flat rate, by state)
- Fully documented step-by-step installation instructions.
- Customer order completion can be handled on iTransact's secure (SSL) server (for those merchants who register with iTransact).
- Optional professional installation.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only