Zmanda Recovery Manager for MySQL Script Publisher's description
from Zmanda, Inc.
Zmanda Recovery Manager (ZRM) for MySQL is a robust backup and recovery solution for MySQL server.
Zmanda Recovery Manager (ZRM) for MySQL simplifies the life of a database administrator who needs an easy-to-use yet flexible and robust backup and recovery solution for MySQL server.
With ZRM for MySQL you can:
- Schedule full and incremental backups of your MySQL database.
- Start immediate backup or postpone scheduled backups based on thresholds defined by you.
- Choose to do more flexible logical or faster raw backups of your database.
- Perform backup that is the best match for your storage engine and your MySQL configuration.
- Backup your remote MySQL database through a firewall.
- Configure on-the-fly compression and/or encryption of your MySQL backups to meet your storage and security needs.
- Get e-mail notification about the status of your backups and receive MySQL backup reports via RSS feed.
- Monitor and browse your backups.
- Define retention policies and delete backups that have expired.
- Recover a database easily to any point in time or to any particular transaction, e.g. just before a user made an error.
- Parse binary logs to search and filter MySQL logs for operational and security reasons.
System Requirements:В· ZRM for MySQL installation requires perl-DBI and perl-XML-parser.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only