Kumera Publisher's description
Kumera is a simple content management system.
Kumera is an Open Source Content Management System written in Perl and using XML for data storage, designed for small to medium web sites.
- All pages, index and sub-pages can now be edited.
- XML templates can be different for different sub-directories. Only order, title, abstract, url and body elements need to be present. If you add more, Kumera aturomatically makes fields for you to enter text into them.
- As the system is based on XML, the presentation is separate from the content. So if the templates changes, then only a re-publish is required for the site to be updated.
- The system allows different users to have different roles within the system. An editor in one section may be a writer or sub-editor in another. Thus allowing many users to maintain their own pages while not clobbering others.
- A full-editor can do everything a sub-editor can do but they can delete any page (either a locked page or not locked) and can commit any page that is locked out. A full-editor can also upload the pages to the remote site (if required).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only