Bricolage Publisher's description
Bricolage is an open-source enterprise-class content management system.
Bricolage, an open-source enterprise-class content management system, greatly simplifies the complex tasks of creating, managing, and publishing the vast libraries of content essential to any organization.
With advanced features such as fully-configurable workflows, customizable document types, multisite management capabilities, and comprehensive Perl- and PHP-based templating support, Bricolage has been designed from the ground-up to scale to meet the demanding needs of large organizations around the world.
Bricolage allows your organization to focus its time and energy on the website content more effectively:
- Streamline content updates by allowing authorized users to update the site directly.
- Update from any computer with a Web browser. Bricolage works in all major browsers and requires no additional software or plug-ins.
- Maintain editorial control and review through customizable workflows that require content to pass through an editor before publication.
- Restrict user privileges to only the pages and features each user needs in order to limit the potential for abuse.
- Easily revert to an older copy of a document at any time in case of an unwanted update.
- Enforce a consistent look and feel through the use of powerful templates.
- Generate server-neutral HTML or XML output that can be served by any web server on any platform.
- Automatically push content to a front-end Web server or server cluster to allow virtually unlimited scalability.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only