KChart Script Publisher's description
from KChart Team
KChart is the KOffice chart drawing application.
KChart is the KOffice chart drawing application. Use it to embed charts into your KOffice documents, e.g. a report written with KWord or a slideshow made with KPresenter.
Easy to Use:
- default values for all parameters
- default sizes (fonts, line widths...) relative to the window size
- All of the parameters may be changed after configuring/drawing the chart.
- Legends may be centered at a chart edge or in a corner with the chart making way in vertical and/or in horizontal direction thus offering 16 legend/chart relationships to choose from
- Header and footer texts have special font type/size and color settings
Axes and Data:
- Automatical ordinate axis computation based on highest/lowest data value
- Abscissa labels may be taken either from data cells containing the respective strings or from user-defined headings
- Each axis may draw (sub-)grid lines using their own color, line width, style
- Bar: normal | stacked | percent, 2D | 3D-Look
- Line: normal | stacked | percent, line markers
- Area: normal | stacked | percent
- HiLo: normal | open-close
- Box & Whiskers
- Pie: normal | exploded, 2D | 3D
- Polar: normal | stacked | percent
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: