X-Bomber Publisher's description
from New Breed Software
X-Bomber is a multi-player maze-style game where players collect and drop bombs, in an attempt to blow each other up.
X-Bomber is a multi-player maze-style game where players collect and drop bombs, in an attempt to blow each other up. Last player standing wins!
X-Bomber is vaguely based on "Atomic Bomberman" by InterPlay and "Bomberman" by Hudsonsof. It is played on a grid, rather than with smooth movement.
- 4 players on screen, up to 3 may be computer-controlled
- Pairs of players can share the same keyboard (so only two PCs are needed for a 4-human match)
- 2 types of bombs - normal, and remote-controlled
- Randomly-placed boxes with random power-ups inside!
- Occasionally, random boxes of explosive TNT
- 100 level maps!
- A nasty "death" character who appears if the players take too long. He ruthlessly homes in one a character until he catches him... then he picks a new victim!
System Requirements:В· X-Window displays (one for every player or pair of players)
В· Color displays recommended
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only