REVO TRON Script Publisher's description
from Mathias Kunter
REVO TRON is a completly 3d racing game with commercial quality.
It includes a 6500 lines DirectX8 3d engine with support for advanced 3d techniques like realtime shadows and reflections. An input, sound and network module is also included.
To compile the game on your system, you must have installed the DirectX SDK.
The basic game idea of any Tron lightcycle game is that you drive a fast futuristic bike, called lightcycle. It leaves a wall where it goes, so the arena turns into a labyrinth after some time.
The goal is to force the enemies to hit a wall while you should try to avoid this for yourself, of course. The last player alive is the winner.
REVO TRON also invented a new game mode: the action mode. If it's switched on, you can use speedups, different weapons and shields. You'll get an item after some time which is displayed at the top-right corner of your screen. You can use this item then by pressing the space key. The action mode makes a Tron game become a real action battle!
Revo Tron is powered by the Revo 3d Engine. It's a very fast DirectX8 3d engine which uses hardware graphics acceleration and hardware T&L, if this is supported by your installed graphics card. Revo Tron will also show some other new features, but just check out the features list below :
- super fast DirectX8 3d engine with support for both hardware graphics acceleration and hardware T&L
- supports multiplayer games on a LAN with up to 4 human players
- handles resolutions of up to 1920x1440
- 16 and 32 bit color depth support
- up to 8x anti-aliasing
- superb looking 3d model of the bike created in 3d Studio MAX
- bikes have rotating wheels
- mirror effects on the floor
- real-time 3d-shadows
- 8 different camera modes
- pretty action-orientated AI (cuts off you way, tries to box you in, finds the best way to drive...)
- new action mode (when turned on, you can use speedups, weapons, shields...)
- good ranking system
- bikes leave semi-transparent walls
- light reflections on the bikes
- good-quality explosion effects
- perfect looking textures on the floor and on the walls
- anisotropic texture filtering
- many different options can be chosen (arena size, bike speed, bo be chosebot skill, player's name...)
- completely 3d sound support
System Requirements:В· DirectX SDK
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: